Submit to True Perfection

I am the straight white dominant you have been craving. I have strength and ability that one rarely comes across. My street background, and vicious personality will keep you coming back for more.

I am your superior. If your sick little mind loves abuse, I am the one who can give it to you. I am a user and abuser of all submissives who know how to honor a true master.

I use your fetishes and weaknesses to control you, and get what I want. I offer distance training by webcam, phone, chat, and email. I do r/t sessions, for the very lucky, in my area (Nashville, TN, USA).

Look through my links to learn more about me, and check daily for updates in my blog, below.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This is what fag money gets me

I went and got myself AND my girlfriend a new tattoo yesterday, using FAG money. Haha one of my bitches in NYC sent me a little tribute money for my birthday, and we went straight to the tattoo shop! All my obedient fags know how to serve their master! Keep it coming, bitches.

Mine:

5/27/08Tat



Hers:

05-27-08_1808.jpg

No comments: