Submit to True Perfection

I am the straight white dominant you have been craving. I have strength and ability that one rarely comes across. My street background, and vicious personality will keep you coming back for more.

I am your superior. If your sick little mind loves abuse, I am the one who can give it to you. I am a user and abuser of all submissives who know how to honor a true master.

I use your fetishes and weaknesses to control you, and get what I want. I offer distance training by webcam, phone, chat, and email. I do r/t sessions, for the very lucky, in my area (Nashville, TN, USA).

Look through my links to learn more about me, and check daily for updates in my blog, below.

Friday, August 22, 2008

I just made three new videos. In the first one I'm talking about how I always win because you're addicted to sleaze and I have what you need to get off in whatever sick way you get off, the next one is a foot humiliation one, and the third is a smoking one where I abuse you and ash on you and burn your tongue (POV). So go to clips4sale and buy them


Yep. all you sick fuckers need me. Even though what your into doesn't turn me on, it's very thrilling to abuse you and make you pay for it. Your world is RULED by your perversion, you're a slave, not only by me but your own sick mind. You can't function unless your cravings get satisfied. It doesn't matter to me if you're getting a little gay boner over it, go ahead. I'll never touch it, except punching and kicking. Maybe a little hammer and vice grip torture? Hahaha You dirty fuckers. It never ceases. The world is full of you perverted son of a bitches. It's like a mass mind warping into degeneration that I'm not a part of. Except to pluck you motherfuckers out and take your money. And you're handing it over willingly!

No comments: