Submit to True Perfection

I am the straight white dominant you have been craving. I have strength and ability that one rarely comes across. My street background, and vicious personality will keep you coming back for more.

I am your superior. If your sick little mind loves abuse, I am the one who can give it to you. I am a user and abuser of all submissives who know how to honor a true master.

I use your fetishes and weaknesses to control you, and get what I want. I offer distance training by webcam, phone, chat, and email. I do r/t sessions, for the very lucky, in my area (Nashville, TN, USA).

Look through my links to learn more about me, and check daily for updates in my blog, below.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Here's the link to my new condom auction

Go bid now, I'll do whatever the winning bidder wants me to do to the condom!

Master Joe's Condom Auction

No comments: