Submit to True Perfection

I am the straight white dominant you have been craving. I have strength and ability that one rarely comes across. My street background, and vicious personality will keep you coming back for more.

I am your superior. If your sick little mind loves abuse, I am the one who can give it to you. I am a user and abuser of all submissives who know how to honor a true master.

I use your fetishes and weaknesses to control you, and get what I want. I offer distance training by webcam, phone, chat, and email. I do r/t sessions, for the very lucky, in my area (Nashville, TN, USA).

Look through my links to learn more about me, and check daily for updates in my blog, below.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lately Jessica and I have been taking full advantage of summer here in Nashville. I've been spending a lot of time at the lake swimming and picnicking, and hanging out at my building's pool. We go out on little shopping trips, I've had a few things on our vehicle fixed, we've been eating LOTS of organic whole foods. I'm sure it makes you fags feel SO special knowing I'm living a fairly relaxed and enjoyable lifestyle and it's YOUR money paying for it! Haha I'm GOOD at what I do, let me tell you..



Here's me at the pool getting ready to jump in:

07-02-08_1505.jpg



Grilling tofu kabobs at the beach. YES tofu...did you think I get this great body from eating Hardee's?

000_8631



000_8609



I've also been cooking a lot of GREAT stuff at home. Lots of tofu with stir-fry, homemade tacos(the REAL tacos, not that plastic hardshell crap) I've been making nice pots of soup, and fancy-shmancy gourmet pizzas from scratch:

07-04-08_2037.jpg



I make a MEAN whole wheat crust.

No comments: